// Foam Fractionation PFAS Removal
Discover the LEEF System®: PFAS treatment solution
Introducing the Low Energy Evaporative Fractionation (LEEF) System®, a patented breakthrough solution to the complex global problem of PFAS contamination developed in Australia by leading environmental engineers, the Water & Carbon Group.
Utilizing a modified foam fractionation technology, the LEEF System® removes targeted PFAS compounds to the limit of detection, with unparalleled efficiency. It effectively removes targeted PFAS compounds, delivering optimal results within a minimal operating time.
This unique treatment solution is engineered to remove PFAS contaminants from leachate using minimal energy and typically eliminates the need for consumables.
The adaptable nature of the LEEF System® means that it can be tailored to meet specific requirements, deployed as either a custom scalable or modular design, or a convenient containerized package plant for rapid deployment.
Experience the future of PFAS treatment solutions with the LEEF System®.
// WHY CHOOSE The LEEF System®
Discover the benefits of the LEEF System®
- Direct PFAS removal without pre-treatment
- Eliminates the need for consumables
- Removes target PFAS compounds below the analytical limits of detection
- Consistently generates very low volume waste stream
- Modular, scalable, and adaptable design
- Energy and operational cost savings compared to other methods
- Wide range of treatment capacities
- Simple-to-operate and low-maintenance system
- Critically low residuals, often less than 0.5% waste stream
Energy and operational cost savings
Unique, tested and proven
Modular, scalable, and adaptable design
Schedule a site demonstration of the LEEF System®
The Water & Carbon Group, in collaboration with Leachate Management Specialists , is offering an exclusive opportunity to experience the LEEF System® in action at your site. If you’re located in the US, and interested in seeing the benefits of the LEEF System® first-hand, we’d like to hear from you. Discover how this innovative solution is transforming the landscape of PFAS treatment. Contact us to secure a demonstration.