// Where can the LEEF System® be used?
The LEEF System® for water, wastewater, and leachate
The LEEF System® can be applied anywhere that PFAS needs to be removed from water and wastewater, including leachate.
It is particularly beneficial for landfill managers, senior technical advisers, waste management services, environmental and public health regulators and council municipalities looking for an economic solution to PFAS.
The industries that will benefit from the system include manufacturing, defence, mining, major hazard facilities, brownfield construction, airports, ports, landfills, waste management, environmental regulators.
Applications for the LEEF System® include complex waste streams with high co-contaminants, leachates, ground and surface waters, and reverse osmosis brine streams.
Do you need a PFAS treatment solution? Find out if the LEEF System® is the right solution for you:
// WHY CHOOSE The LEEF System®
Discover the benefits of the LEEF System®
- Direct PFAS removal without pre-treatment
- Eliminates the need for consumables
- Removes target PFAS compounds below the analytical limits of detection
- Consistently generates very low volume waste stream
- Modular, scalable, and adaptable design
- Energy and operational cost savings compared to other methods
- Wide range of treatment capacities
- Simple-to-operate and low-maintenance system
- Critically low residuals, often less than 0.5% waste stream