// Our Company
The Water and Carbon Group
The Water and Carbon Group (WCG) is an Australian environmental engineering firm that specialises in the design, build and operation of multifunctional infrastructure that values natural assets, including low-energy wastewater treatment solutions.
Backed by an experienced team of process and ecological engineering specialists as well as environmental scientists, Water and Carbon Group has been at the forefront of sustainable engineering within the wastewater, environmental and remediation industries since 2007.
WCG’s proprietary PFAS extraction system, the LEEF System®, is an example of the integrated solutions it designs to solve some of the world’s wicked problems and reverse negative environmental impacts.
Leveraging their experience within the wastewater and ecological fields, WCG provides expertise and technology to deliver low-cost remediation that has significant economic and sustainability advantages in comparison to other treatment methodologies currently deployed in the market.
The Water and Carbon Group approach to PFAS remediation is shaped by the same sentiment that drives everything and everyone at the Australian based company: to create leading environmental solutions to complex problems that deliver lasting, positive outcomes for people and the environment.
Read more on the WCG website.
// WHY CHOOSE LEEF
The LEEF System® Benefits
- Direct PFAS removal without pre-treatment
- Zero chemicals or consumables are used in the treatment process.
- Removal of target PFAS compounds to below the analytical limit of detection
- Less than 1% waste stream consistently produced, with further reductions possible using solar distillation.
- Treat small to large flows (7500gpd – 250,000gpd+)
- Cost-efficient with low energy and operational requirements
- Multiple treatment capacities
- Modular, easy to scale and customize
- Simple-to-operate, low-maintenance system